At Lewis and Clark Elementary School we aim to meet the following goals:
- Each student will meet or exceed state and national standards by demonstrating mastery of a comprehensive curriculum.
- We will maintain a safe, threat-free environment that encourages mutual respect and caring among students and adults.
- We will acknowledge cultural diversity, individual uniqueness and worth.
- We will secure and maintain community involvement and partnerships.
- We will improve student learning through parental involvement.
- We will demonstrate research-based practices in the areas of technology, instructional strategies, classroom management, and curriculum development.