Tulsa Public Schools is hiring for full- and part-time positions throughout the district that provide on the job training and competitive health benefits.
- Teaching, teacher assistant, and paraprofessional positions
- Positions are available at sites throughout the district. Teacher applicants must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree; applicants for teacher assistant and paraprofessional positions must hold a minimum of a high school diploma. Recent college graduates and mid-career professionals are encouraged to attend and learn about pathways to educator certification.
- We are offering hiring incentives for teachers and support professionals who join our team between August 1 and September 30.
- Pre-K-12th grade teachers: $1,500
- High school math: $3,500
- High school science: $3,500
- ID/ED paraprofessional: $750
- MD/Autism paraprofessional: $1,000
- One-on-one paraprofessional (L3): $1,000
- Other paraprofessionals: $500
- Psychologist: $3,000
- Self-contained (L3) classroom teacher: $4,000
- Speech Language Pathologist: $3,000
- Child nutrition, custodial, maintenance, and transportation positions
- Full- and part-time positions with flexible hours are available district-wide. Applicants must hold a minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent, and some roles may require a college degree. The district is offering a $500 recruitment bonus for hired people -- paid out after two months of employment.
- Before- and After- Learning Care program positions
- Full- and part-time positions are available; site coordinators can earn a minimum of $18 per hour and group leaders can earn a minimum of $12 per hour. Group leader applicants must be 18 or older and have a high school diploma or GED. Site coordinators must be 21 or older, have a high school diploma or GED, and meet additional requirements as needed.
All potential employees are required to pass fingerprint and background checks as well as drug screening before starting work with Tulsa Public Schools.
Visit www.tulsaschools.org/careers to learn more about opportunities with Tulsa Public Schools.